Fueling the Future
Campus Dining is passionate about providing gourmet culinary experiences and value to the campus community through excellence in customer service, food quality and engaging special events. We offer more than 10 convenient locations across campus.
- Panther Dining Hall is open all day and serves an array of popular favorites and international cuisine over ten exciting stations. The Award Winning Global Kitchen Series showcases unique regional cuisine, music and cultural displays from across the globe. Panther Dining Hall is located near the Aquatic Center on the South side of campus.
- Panther Grocery located next to Panther Dining Hall features made to order and grab & go meals and a full service Grocery Store. They are loaded with all the grocery items you need from health and beauty products to fresh eggs and milk.
- The Rathskeller Pizza and Grill at Evanâ€™s Hall is open for dinner and late night serving up fresh pizza and wings along with a convenience store stocked with an array of food, beverage and personal items. Pizza delivery is also available.
- Center Court located at the Clemente Center features Starbucks and Twisted Bliss Smoothies.
- Panther Food Court at the Denius Student Center features Einstein Bros. Bagels, Firehouse Subs and Cosmic Creamery.
Sustainability and Special Diets
Âé¶¹´«Ã½ÊÓÆµÍøÕ¾ Campus Dining operates an environmentally friendly, high quality dining program. Campus Dining offers a 100% reusable To-Go program in Panther Dining Hall reducing to-go packaging waste by 200,000 containers per year. In addition, we have a robust recycling program that includes repurposing cardboard and used cooking oil. All post-consumer waste is pulped to reduce landfill space by approximately 75%. Campus Dining partners with vendors nationally and locally to support sustainability efforts and champion small business.
We understand the complexity of special diets and the need for extensive options for all customers. Complete protein vegan/vegetarian meals are available every day in addition to an extensive fresh fruit/vegetable bar. Panther Dining Hall has an allergen friendly station serving menu items that are free of all nine recognized food allergens. Food production staff has extensive training with food allergies and elective diet choices. Upon request, chefs will prepare menu items to meet dietary requests or restrictions whenever possible. However, our dining facilities are not designed to be Allergen Free or Kosher. We take every precaution to eliminate cross contact of ingredients and all menu items are labeled to ensure accuracy. Please Contact Us to develop a personalized dining plan.